Eggs Benedict with Hashbrowns, Avocado, and Tajin Seasoning.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Shredded Hashbrown's
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- Hot Sauce to Flavor
- 1/2 Cup of hot, melted butter
- Fry hashbrown's over medium heat with oil
- Blend egg yolk's, mustard, hot sauce and lemon in blender
- Blend in hot butter
- Warm Canadian bacon in pan with hashbrown's
- Poach eggs in boiling water
- Assemble hashbrown's, eggs, Hollendaise sauce, and avocado
- Top with Tajin Seasoning
Get Home Value
Selling Your Home?
Get your home's value - our custom reports include accurate and up to date information.